Friday 7 September 2012

In the next future

Hi guys,

I can almost feel the end of college. (Three cheers!) Its these kind of cramming moments where you wake up at wee hours to finish your required work that I will miss. I will keep this short because I have a class in an hour or so and I still haven't done any of my preparations (like change my school books from yesterday's class to today's lecture handouts.)

In the event of that very near future let's all go out and travel. (And by we I do mean us three!) Why? Because we've never done it. And because its a start of a new adventure and I propose we do it with heaps of swag.

I happened to chance upon this photo will checking one of my friends blog's. (I don't think the photo is hers, I think its one of her friends' photo.) We can start with this since its considerably near, just a few hours ride. :) It would just be like going out to party in the city except overseas. :)

yes! those are candies growing from a tree, and they look so adorable!
It would be wonderful if we all did something spectacular soon! :)

I should drag my ass to school now. :) Love you heaps!

xxx,
K <3

No comments:

Post a Comment