Monday 3 September 2012

Constant Denial


I suppose you guys have learned of my facebook page's deactivation. There are numerous reasons for that, but its primarily just the "escape." Escape sums all the excuses for its (what's the term?) I dunno what to call it, for its death. LOL

Escape what? You might ask, for starters there is a bitch of a person that I don't know who keeps sending me messages. And in some other more developed countries I believe its harassing when people do that. In most cases they would press charges, but in this country because we are so jolly and accommodating we don't do that. We only ignore things even if you get harassed by malicious content. I'm quite the little borderline sexually perverted kid, so when I say its filled with malicious content I do mean just that.

Excuse number two (2), I am escaping the contact. I'm usually always on Facebook, if I'm not in front of a computer, my mobile keeps me connected through the social media. I don't want people to reach me. If you're asking me which people I'm talking about. There's the number one person, which I have freely forgiven, as to the acceptance of the forgiveness I'm not too sure. Then there's the number two, a group of people that I later found out to be unworthy of trust. Sure, they can contact me via mobile. BUT, of course text messaging is a two way street, and unlike Facebook messaging there is not a green dot that tell people you are active and you are truly online. They can only hope that I got the message and pray in all their hearts that I respond. (Now ofcourse, I do not. I don't even take calls from school especially before 8am and past 5pm; and in extreme cases at noon.)

Excuse number three (3), the general detachment from everyone. Excluding you guys of course, since I love you all and I always keep you posted. :) Its just right now I don't want anything or anyone to influence anything in me. I just see random things posted by random people in Facebook and it hits me, and that's just very much a big deal for me. It makes me want to do the most random things saps would do. Like oh, I don't know, cry maybe?

Facebook is a waste of my time, I look at it in this way, if I stop using Facebook I can use my free time to study and focus on more trivial matters. I can socialize by seeing people and not by clicking keys and looking through a screen. It leads to a more personal relationship. HOHOHOHO.

I'm not saying its hard, I have to constantly deny myself of re-activating my account just so I can give myself momentary satisfaction and know what's happening with most people I care about and can only contact through the social network. (which also leads us to excuse number (4), the craving to know what goes on into other people's lives, and to stalk their every update.)

It will be for the best I guess. It has to be.

xxx,
K <3


No comments:

Post a Comment